Landlord Contents Insurance

Get a QuoteRetrieve Quote

Landlord contents insurance for investors who require insurance for various occupancy types, including DSS and students. We cover properties nationally from blocks of flats to rural villages. 

We understand that not all landlords will need landlord buildings insurance, so we offer landlord contents insurance cover as a separate policy. We include as standard accidental damage cover and theft/malicious damage. You may also increase the standard excess on the policy in return for a discount on the premium.

Obtaining landlord insurance couldn't be simpler. Completing our online form should take less than 2 minutes or alternatively obtain landlords contents insurance by speaking with one of our friendly operators. 

  • Underwritten by a leading UK insurer
    - £2 million contents liability cover
    - Up to 25% loss of rent cover
  • Full accidental damage and theft/malicious damage
  • Cover for working, retired, DSS & student tenants
  • The insurers are fully authorised and regulated in the UK
  • Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman service

Landlords contents insurance can provide cover for:

What is covered?Contents
Fire, theft, storm, flood *, explosionCovered
Escape of oil and waterCovered
Subsidence, landslip and heave *Covered
Contents legal liability cover£2,000,000
Accidental damage to fixed glassCovered
Loss of rent and the cost of alternative accommodation25% of Sum Insured
Loss of keys & emergency accessCovered
Full accidental damageCovered
Theft & malicious damage by tenants (up to full sum insured)Covered

If covered, subsidence incurs a minimum excess of £1,000. The standard contents excess is £250 which increases to £350 for escape of liquid claims.

You can also find out more about landlords rent guarantee cover and how this additional policy can cover a landlord.

If you own multiple properties and wish to receive a landlords portfolio insurance quote please contact us and we will provide a bespoke quote for you.

Click4quote offer only one policy for each type of property insurance sold, in this instance, landlords contents insurance.

Here to Help

Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm

03450 89 90 91

Request a call back