Landlord Building Insurance

Get a QuoteRetrieve Quote

Landlord building insurance quotes for property investors who require insurance for various occupancy types including professionals, DSS and students. are landlord building insurance specialists providing quotes for buildings of standard and non-standard construction such as cob, listed buildings, timber framed, wattle and daub and many more.

Our landlord building insurance includes essential cover as standard such as loss of rent and alternative accommodation for the tenant if the worst happens.

Obtaining a quote for landlord insurance couldn't be easier, it normally takes no longer than two minutes and when you are ready to proceed, you may buy securely online with policy documentation emailed instantly.

  • Specific buildings insurance for property owners
    - £2 million property owner's liability
    - Up to 25% loss of rent cover 
  • Online landlord building insurance quotes
    Including buildings of non-standard construction
  • Portfolio quotes available
  • Wide range of tenant types can be covered
  • The insurers are fully authorised and regulated in the UK
  • Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme and the Financial Ombudsman service

If you are an experienced landlord who owns many buildings we also offer landlords portfolio quotes.

Cover for landlords buildings (with the option to include landlords contents insurance providing wide cover as standard. Add optional cover to build the policy you need to meet your personal requirements making sure you get the best value for money.

What is covered? Landlords buildings insurance covers, excluding applicable excesses, for:

Fire, Theft, Storm, Flood ^, ExplosionCovered
Escape of Oil and WaterCovered
Subsidence, Landslip and Heave ^Covered
Property Owners Liability£2,000,000
Accidental Damage to Fixed GlassCovered
Cost of Alternative Accommodation25% of Sum Insured
Loss of Rent25% of Sum Insured
Theft and malicious damage by tenantsOptional (Up to full sum insured)
Extended accidental damage coverOptional
Legal expenses, rent recovery, rent guaranteeOptional
Building sum insuredAs selected by you 

^ Flood and subsidence cover subject to postcode

If the building becomes untenanted for a period of 60 days or more restricted cover applies with certain conditions applying after 14 days. See your individual quote for details. 

Landlords can add extra protection to their insurance cover. We offer accidental damage cover, increased excesses and increased liability cover. Our theft and malicious damage option covers you up to the full buildings sum insured.

You may also wish to read or handy frequently asked questions page or read some of the definitions before purchasing.

Here to Help

Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm

03450 89 90 91

Request a call back