Holiday Home Insurance

  • UK insurers & English wording
  • Up to 25% no claims discount
  • Cover available for personal use or for let

Making sure you have holiday home insurance is essential in protecting the property you have purchased. For many people, a holiday home is also an investment in the happiness and health of both yourself and your family. Simply knowing that there's a second home to go to when the struggles of day-to-day life become too much can really make a difference to stress levels and overall wellbeing.

Of course, like any other property, things can go wrong - especially since a holiday home may only be used from time to time. That's why specialist holiday home insurance for properties in the UK and abroad is so important.To purchase cover for property in Italy you will need to provide your Fiscal Code 'Codice Fiscal'.

If you would like to receive a quotation please contact us on 01206 655 899.

    Whether you're seeking property insurance in the UK or for a residence abroad, it's essential to find cover that matches your requirements and is suitable for any special needs of the residence.

    The cover can include accidental damage, as well as holiday home contents insurance. In addition, the insurance can cover you if you rent out the property on a more commercial basis or allow friends and family members to stay there when you are not present.

    Contents cover is extended to include items such as contents away from the home, replacement locks of the keys are lost or stolen, personal effects and much more

    The insurance policy includes cover for emergency travel for insured incidents, temporary accommodation or loss of hiring charges, accidental damage to glass and sanitary fixtures, trace and access, emergency access and much more.

    Cover for named resorts in Bulgaria

    More people are purchasing holiday homes in Bulgaria. We can provide specialist holiday home insurance quotes for property located in the main resorts of Bansko, Varna, Golden Sands, Albena, St. Constantine and Elena, Riviera and Rusalka, Sunny Beach, Sveti Vlas, Nessebar, Primorsko and Sozopol.

    Specific legal liability cover for certain overseas countries

    With different laws applying in many European counties the policy includes specific liability sections for up to £5m for French, Spanish and Portuguese holiday homes.

    Owning a second home means you only want to pay for the cover you need, so when you get a quote we provide some important options:


    The standard excess is £100, with a £500 excess for escape of water when covered. If subsidence or earthquake cover is available there will be a separate specific excess. Generous discounts are available for selecting a higher standard excess of £250 or £500.


    Cover is available as a n option however it is not provided when the accommodation has been sub-let by you or an agent.


    Our insurance cover also includes the option to let holiday home on a more commercial basis as well as use by you, friends, and family.

    Please check your individual quote for applicable cover and terms and conditions. offer only one policy for each type of property insurance sold, in this instance, holiday home insurance

    Here to Help

    Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm

    03450 89 90 91

    Request a call back