Select from the list below to find out more about the type of home insurance you need. All our policies are developed with you and your property in mind, ensuring that you receive essential cover for your particular needs.

As specialists in property insurance we offer buildings and contents insurance for all kinds of properties that many other companies simply will not cover, from non-standard construction & student let property, to property that is unoccupied.


Unoccupied insurance for empty property is ideal in those situation when properties are awaiting let, sale or renovation. If you would like to receive a quotation for residential properties, please contact us on 01206 655 899.  Commercial quotations are also available by phone.

Get in touch

Property insurance for holiday homes located with Europe and in the UK.

We offer household Insurance which provides homeowners with financial protection in the event of a disaster or accident involving your home and/or its contents. In addition, we can offer insurance solutions for non-standard risks such as poor claims history, construction of buildings, occupancy or geographical location.

If you would like to receive a quotation or would like to discuss your options further, please contact our dedicated team on:

For unoccupied residential properties undergoing modernisation and more.

Our landlord product covers a wide range of tenant types and is very competitively priced. Instant online quotations available with the option to buy online. Commercial and portfolio quotations available by phone.

Property owners insurance for commercial premises.

For property owners renting to tenants, from one property to large portfolios.

Here to Help

Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm

03450 89 90 91

Request a call back