If you're new to it, the world of property insurance can be a rather confusing one. With policies ranging from buy to let to unoccupied insurance, choosing precisely which policy is right for your situation can cause the odd headache. One particular property type that is not always easy to label is that of the furnished holiday let insurance.

Rules for a furnished holiday let over the 2012-13 tax year (beginning April 6th):
In order to qualify, the property in question must satisfy the following:
• Property must be in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area
• It must be furnished
• The property must be available to rent commercially to the public for at least 210 days in the year
• The property must be let for at least 105 days of the year, at the market rate; it must not, for example, be rented out cheaply to relatives or friends
• The accommodation cannot be let for more than 31 days straight

Whichever type of holiday property you have, in the UK or Overseas, here at click4quote.com we have a range of cover to suit you. Contact us today either by phone or by getting an online quote.