Landlord Insurance

  • Specific insurance for landlords
  • Up to £5,000 free contents cover
  • Save up to 50% with prices from £106 *

We'll beat any quote for Landlord Insurance **


Homeowner Insurance

  • Cover for your home & possessions
  • Low standard excess
  • Quick & easy process

Customise the cover to suit your needs


Holiday Home Insurance

  • Specialist cover for holiday homes
  • Up to 25% no claims discount
  • Standard excess from £100

We'll beat your renewal quote by up to 5% †


Commercial Insurance

  • Buildings cover for occupied premises
  • Property Owners Liability included
  • Loss of Rent for up to 36 months

Optional terrorism insurance available insurance, specialist cover for home & property

Welcome to We believe UK insurance should be straightforward and easy to arrange, which is why we keep our questions relevant and clear and provide instant quotes online and by telephone.

We are specialist property insurance providers offering quotes for standard and non-standard construction homes, unoccupied home insurance, buy to let insurance, second home insurance and much more.

Get your insurance quote now and see how you could save. If your insurance renewal is not yet due, please send us your details and we will contact you nearer the time with a great deal on your insurance.

Buy to Let

We have been covering new and experienced property owners for many years with our trusted landlord insurance. We cover most tenant types and our experience in this sector means we can offer very competitive prices to our landlords.

Our policy automatically includes loss of rent and alternative accommodation should the property be uninhabitable due to an insured risk and for certain tenants you have the option to add accidental damage, malicious damage and rent guarantee, ensuring your buy to let is fully covered ready for any unexpected incidents.

Empty Homes

As specialist insurance providers we quote for unoccupied property insurance, a situation that many other insurers will simply not cover when a building becomes empty. We can also simply switch cover to our let property insurance product of the home in simply awaiting a tenant.

Holiday Homes

Get protected for your second home with our holiday home insurance for property in the UK and abroad. You can get an insurance quote in minutes and confirm cover online.

Our holiday home product protects your buildings and/or contents and even allows cover for renting as a holiday let. We cover holiday homes located in the main overseas countries within Europe such as France, Spain, Italy, Ireland and more.


Cover for your personal buildings and contents insurance, our homeowner insurance quote allows you to select cover based on your needs. Include possessions away from the home, accidental damage, legal expenses cover, money, liability for employees and cycles. We also cover homes with lodgers and for those renting a shared property, tenants contents cover is available.

Other Property

It is important for property owners to have the right cover, from buildings to liability cover. We cover the standard and non-standard types of property risk such as personal home buildings and contents as well as commercial property insurance for smaller businesses and cover property investors who have one property to those who own a large portfolio. We also offer cover for property undergoing minor renovation works.

Other Products

Travel insurance is the most important part of booking any trip, from weekend breaks in Europe to a month trip across America. Make sure you have the right cover for your trip with options for skiing, business, golf and more.

Sailing Insurance is a specialist travel policy for people who sail outside of territorial waters, which is normally excluded under standard insurance policies.

Obtaining a quote is easy and if you request a single trip quote we'll even try and save you money by displaying our multi-trip insurance prices at the same time as if you travel a few times within the year, this could be the cheaper option for you.

We'll beat any quote
for Landlord Insurance

* Based on recent comparison undertaken. For full details click here.
** In the unlikely event you find the same cover for a cheaper price, we can better that price. Click here for further details.
† We will beat your existing providers renewal premium by 5% if you have been claim free for 3 years or more. For full terms and conditions click here.

Your feedback is really important to us. If you would like to tell us about your experience please click here.

Back to top


Your feedback is really important to us. If you would like to tell us about your experience please click here.